Offers to reduce your financial burden
Simply start by auditing your hotel’s digital readiness
Hoist Group is your one-stop shop for all your hospitality connectivity needs. We offer a wide portfolio of advanced internet products including:
To complement that, our services have you covered end to end:
– Completely customizable
– Advanced branding capabilities via Hoist Content Management System
– Range of business logics including price, product offering, welcome back across the chain, SMS authentication, credit card payment, social sign-in, etc.
– Centralized management
– Chain level customization (Portal settings & Product configuration)
– Welcome back guests across the chain
– Allow specific number of devices
– Allocate a specific bandwidth
– Prioritize event speakers, etc.
– Reference an event, making it easy to remember
– Centralized management of all events running across the hotel chain
– Advanced reporting
– Customizable conference login pages
– Advanced network configuration for complex scenarios
– Any Lobby PC-powered device
– Provide cloud printing as a standalone option
– Check-in to flights
– Printing of boarding passes on the fly
– Create, manage and print WiFi vouchers
– Configure internet access products
– Manage user accounts
– In bulk or singular, by using an easy filtering function
– Add, remove, allow or block any connected device
– Set access expiration
– Specify bandwidth permissions
– Assign public IP to a device
“We chose to trust Hoist Group for our network infrastructure and Wifi because we knew that the company was solid and competent. The installation in our hotel went very well, the installation team was serious and meticulous. Today we benefit from a stable and reliable wifi, which is essential in a hotel like ours.”
Radisson Blu Hotel, Nice
“The importance of the Internet connection through Wifi is unquestionable in the current hospitality industry context. The standard level requirements of AccorHotels in this domain are very high. Hoist Group, as certified AccorHotels provider, offers a set of functionalities, essential to guaranty the best guest experience. Besides the quality of the technological offer, Hoist Group has also replied with great efficiency to the challenge of a phased installation of the Wifi system, demonstrating flexibility according to the hotel’s dynamic.”
Ibis Styles Lisboa Centro Marquês de Pombal Hotel
Join Hoist Group’s Digital Transformation Plan and select this offer.
Hotels that join Hoist Group’s Digital Transformation Plan have the option of selecting this offer as an alternative.
Simply start by auditing your hotel’s digital readiness Click Here >>
We will be in touch when you complete the audit.
*Terms & conditions apply; Offers expire on 30th June 2021; Offers may vary by country
“We are driven by being constantly on the move and developing to continue to attract new guests. At the same time, we want to make our existing guests and employees happy. In our search for a new provider for WiFi, we had several candidates, but in the end our trust landed with Hoist Group as they were able to offer a holistic solution that suited us very well”, said Stefan Borgenstrand, IT & Security Manager at Courtyard Stockholm Kungsholmen by Marriott
“Hoist HSIA platform is on the cutting-edge of internet access technology – Hoist products have enabled us to better serve our esteemed guests”, said Adrian Scerri, Senior Director Technology of Corinthia.