Our Electronic Hotel Locks Offer a Number of Useful Functions for Both Guests and Staff
Secure hotel locks for your guests
Hoist Group’s RFID Lock provides hotels with a stable and reliable security solution, while giving the guest a more comfortable and relaxing stay, with features such as: PMS integration, personal access for staff, panic release, emergency key, in-house support, RFID and keycard.
Integration with Reservation Systems
Hoist Group’s hotel locks can be integrated with a number of major reservation systems, including our own HotSoft 7 and HotSoft 8 systems. This feature makes issuing keycards and mobile keys easier for hotel staff because they only need to use one system, not two.
Use the Hotel Locks with RFID and Keycards
When you use our electronic hotel locks with RFID and keycards, you gain several functions that make issuing keycards easier. Keycards are re-programmed for each new guest, providing a high level of security and eliminating the problem of lost keys.
- Software with an easy-to-use interface
- The ability to set time-limited access to specific areas for both guests and staff
- Keycards marked with the hotel’s logo are available as an optional extra
Let Your Guests Use Their Phones as Keys to Their Rooms
Our new mobile key solution gives your guests access to a number of useful features directly through their smartphones. Guests receive a text message with a link for downloading an app and can then use their phone as a virtual key and more. For your hotel, the solution provides a cost-effective way to manage room keys.
Mobile Key – More Than Just a Room Key
- A chat function where guests can communicate directly with the hotel staff
- A key system for your own staff
- A Bluetooth upgrade kit to our installed base of locks, for entrance doors or elevators
- Interfaces for other PMS systems
- A Software Development Kit (SDK), if you want to have it in your own hotel application