What is Digital Transformation for hotels?
Digital technologies are transforming all spheres of life and businesses. They are the drivers of superior guest experience as well as your hotel’s business performance. But many hotels out there have struggled to leverage these technologies, for a variety of reasons.
Digital Transformation for hotels is the process by which hotels deploy carefully selected digital technologies that can deliver superior guest experience in line with their expectations, as well as make their back-office operations efficient.
Why should your hotel invest in Digital Transformation?
Because our guests
expect you to
Guests in their personal, professional and public lives are used to technology. And when they come to stay at a hotel, they expect:
their own devices to work perfectly
that they are offered personalized services
that they are self-reliant while accessing facilities around your property
Guests expect all this and more, at competitive prices.
your operations suffer
From a back-office operations perspective, not leveraging technology means you are:
bleeding your profits
losing out to your competition
compromising the wellbeing of your staff
How can hotels
Several hoteliers we spoke with have said that they know they need to get on the journey of Digital Transformation, but didn’t know where to begin, or how to go about it. They also said if someone could lead the project for them, that would really help.
Hoist Group has responded with the launch of the Digital Transformation Plan (DTP).
We have developed a model you can use to easily audit how digitally transformed your hotel is, and we call it
the Hotel Digital Transformation Audit Model (or simply DTAM).
Access to DTAM is free for all hotels.
Exclusive Promotional Offers for Hotels
Joining the Digital Transformation Plan*:
Either Buy One Get One FREE on all Hoist Licenses
- Buy any Hoist Group product before the end of the promotion, and choose a second product for free
- Saving applies to licences only (other fees may apply)
- Product with the lower license price will be FREE
Or Buy Now
- Buy any Hoist Group product and enjoy the first 3 months FREE
- Offer applies to qualifying products and services bought under Digital Transformation Plan (DTP), from Hoist Group and its Partners
- The offer is subject to credit and a minimum 36-month contract term
Hoist Smart Locks:
2 for 1 Offer
- Hotels joining the Digital Transformation Plan can order any Hoist Smart Lock with Mobile Key and get a second Smart Lock FREE
- Subject to availability
FREE 5 Years Extended Philips vendor Warranty PLUS an extra discount of 5% on:
- Enjoy 6 month payment holiday on a 48-month lease contract
- Choose between a lease/rental (Philips Total Solution)
- Applicable to 43HFL5114 / 43HFL5114U / 50HFL5114U
- Additional 30% discount on Anevia Flamingo Headend licenses for nPVR & Catch-up TV
The First 5 Hotels
The first 5 hotels signing up can choose between:
- FREE nPVR & Catch-up TV content for 6 months, without any commitment to continuing after; OR
- Buy Flamingo D4/D11 Headends now, and start paying 3 months later
*Terms & conditions apply; Offers are valid for purchases made by 30th June 2021; Offers may vary by country
The first step in joining
Digital Transformation Plan
is to audit your hotel’s digital readiness using DTAM.
If you’d rather discuss Digital Transformation for Hotels with hospitality experts, join us for one of our webinars.