Summary of Our Information Processing
We care about your personal privacy and strive to always protect your personal data in the best way possible. This policy describes why we collect information about you and how the information is processed, how you can control your own information and how you can contact us.
- Hoist Group AB is the data controller according to these terms and conditions and is responsible for ensuring the processing is done in accordance with applicable legislation.
- We collect as little information as possible. We require your name, title, company name and addresses for billing and delivery.
- We also need to know which products you order, your email address and possibly also your phone number to contact you for delivery messages, changed information, etc.
In What Systems Does Your Information End Up?
When you shop with us, your order goes through several steps for us to be able to process and ship your goods to you;
Bravoadmin (or WordPress)
We use a system called Bravoadmin for our webshop. It is a database where our products, texts and everything else you see in the webshop is collected. When you place an order with us, it is then saved in this system.
Our sales department and our supplier Bravomedia’s technicians have access to this information. The system stores the information for us but does not process it in any way without our permission and at our request. For example, it may be that an order did not go through for some reason or was duplicated. In case this should happen, Bravomedia’s technicians can examine the order and troubleshoot it.
The order contains information regarding what products you purchased from us, the billing address and the address to which we sent the products to. You will receive an email from this system confirming that we received your order.
Business System – Pyramid
When your order has been processed, it is sent to our business system [Pyramid]. We use our business system for linking inventory, order processing, logistics, billing and accounting. Only we and the business system’s technicians have access to the system and no one processes your information but us.
Customer Relation Management System (CRM) – Upsales
We use a separate CRM for sales activities, campaigns and marketing. Your personal data is handled by our sales team, project management and management. Only we and the CRM technicians have access to the system and no one processes your information other than us.
Our Email Correspondence
We use Microsoft Outlook office365 for our customer service emails. We save and log all correspondence so that we can respond quickly if similar issues occur, which is common. You have the right to request that we delete the correspondence, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to do so.
How do we use this information?
We use the information to expedite your order. We use your email address to communicate with you about your order or any inquiries. We also use your email address to inform you of new products and services. You have the option to decline further information with each mailing. You can also send an email to email@example.com to unsubscribe from further emails.
Why do we save information?
- In order for us to be able to provide the products and services you order and to enable us to administrate our agreements with the company by which you are employed.
- In order for us to communicate with you and keep you updated about new products and services.
- For marketing purposes, including marketing via post and email.
- In order to analyse and group visitors based on selection, prioritisation and preferences, which means that ‘profiling’ occurs for the purpose of being able to provide you with relevant and customised information, recommendations, advertisements and offers for accounting technology.
- For accounting reasons, we need to be able to provide documentation for local authorities.
How long is the Information saved?
We only save information for the duration of our business relationship and for two (2) years after the termination of the agreement, pursuant to applicable legislation. According to the Swedish Accounting Act (bokföringslagen), certain data must be saved for 7 years.
You have the right to request that your data be corrected, deleted or restricted (the right to be forgotten). To do so, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Sharing information with another party
We never disclose your information to anyone else. Exceptions are made if we are forced by law or by court order for any reason.
Your rights and options
- You have the option to change your personal data in your Webshop account yourself.
- You may request that we correct your information at any time if it turns out to be incorrect or outdated.
- You have the right to request removal of your personal data (to be forgotten)
- You may at any time object to your personal data being used for direct marketing, automatic decision-making or profiling.
- Once per calendar year, you also have the right to be informed, free of charge, of what personal data of yours we process. Your written request is sent to the mailing address below and must be signed by you personally.
If you believe that your rights are not being respected by us, you are welcome to contact email@example.com or the Swedish Data Protection Authority www.datainspektionen.se/in-english/contact-us/
Removing your subject data from our database
Any request for removal will be handled accordingly, in order to comply with our legal obligations.
If you have any questions regarding removal of Subject Data, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
With this information, we hope that you will feel reassured about how we process your personal data and will continue to use our website.
How to contact us
For more information about personal data processing or if you have questions, you are welcome to contact us at email@example.com
Data protection officer
Åsa Holmlund is the Data Protection Officer (DPO) for Hoist Group, firstname.lastname@example.org
Hoist Group AB, organisation no: SE556278-1566, Box 6074, 171 06 Solna, Sweden is responsible for this policy being followed.