Environment, ethics and social responsibility
Like all companies, we have a responsibility towards the environment, people and society. That's why at Hoist we work actively for respect for the environment, ethics and social responsibility to be integrated in our organisation. We have established guidelines for our work with these issues, both within the organisation and externally. Our work in these areas is summarised as follows:
- We strive to market the most environmentally friendly products.
- We aim to have as little negative impact as possible on the environment in terms of air, energy, water, wastage, packaging, transport, and waste products.
- We will demand documented quality and environmental assurance of our suppliers.
- We always treat any information we receive from our customers with the strictest confidentiality.
- We endeavour to maintain good ethics in our decisions on and approach to all related interested parties, such as employees, customers, suppliers and authorities.
- Any personal benefits in supplier-, procurement-related and other business relations must follow Swedish law and the ethical rules drawn up by the Swedish Institute to Combat Corruptive Practices.
- We promote the company's values through community involvement.
- Our choice of transport aims to have a minimal environmental impact.
- Through an open approach to communication, we encourage dialogue, empower employees and respect their opinions.
- When recruiting staff we try to increase the diversity of employees in terms of gender, age and ethnic background.
- We work for fair terms and conditions, for both employees in our business and for workers in producer countries.
- We strive to create a healthy work-life balance for our employees.
- We also support and encourage initiatives for improved well-being outside ordinary work hours.
You are welcome to download or read the pdf version of our Company Presentation online.
|Company presentation 2011/2012 in pdf|
Do you have any questions or want to get in touch with us? Please use phone or email.
+44 20 87 47 67 66
E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will come back to you.